We had a Field Service Lightning workshop (by Pawel Dobrzynski), MuleSoft workshop (by Patryk Bandurski) and now we plan Einstein Analytics Academy led by Rikke Hovgaard. The difference between „workshop“ and „academy“ also means this will be more official and longer.
- dates: August 19 – 20 (attend both days is mandatory and yes it is the week after CzechDreamin)
- price: free of charge, you are responsible for your expenses
- location: PwC Prague office (Hvezdova 2c, Prague 4)
- capacity: 35 people
- pre-work: most likely
- target audience: clients and partners
- refreshment: will be provided
- equipment: yours
I attended the campfire a year ago at London and I expect this will be very similar.
Also passed the Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant certification and these two things had something in common – I got tons of tips how to visualise data and plenty of ideas what might work better and how to achieve it. If nothing else, this is the reason #1 why to attend. When you check Rikke’s blog you will get a lot more ideas, so do it now.
As EA now also include Discovery (for free) the whole product just got 100 % better and more feature rich. You won’t learn only how to analyse data, but the whole „team of data scientist“ you get as part of Discovery will be ready to your service as well. Once you understand how to use them – at have enough data – they might be really powerful and helpful.
- Chap1:Basic Terms 9-9:30
- Chap2:Dataset Builder 9:30-10:00
- Chap3:DataPrep/Recipes 10:00-11:30
- Chap4:Lens & Explorations 11:30-12:00
- Chap5:Dashboard Basics 1:00-2:00
- Chap6:Collaboration 2:00-2:30
- Chap7:Compare Tables 2:30-3:00
- Chap8:Configure Actions 3:00-3:15
- Chap9:Layouts & Mobile App 3:15-3:45
- Chap10:Embedding 3:45-4:15
- Chap11:Connect Data Sources 4:15-5:00
- Chap12:Pages 9:00-9:30
- Chap13:Custom Maps (GeoJson) 9:30-10:00
- Class Exercise: Business Jargon to Designer 10:00-11:00
- Chap14:Analytics Apps 11:00-11:30
- Chap15:Einstein Discovery 11:30-2:00 (with lunch)
- Chap16:Intro to Tech Terms 2:00-5:00
- Misc topics 15min
- Security 15min
- Data Considerations 15min
- Data Layer Technical 30min
- Bindings (intro) 45min
- SAQL (intro) 30min
- Additional Material 15min
We will confirm registrations in the week from August 5th, don’t make any plans before.