We have three more weeks to submit your session abstract for CzechDreamin, which looks like a plenty of time, but coming with the right topic might be hard. With no particular order in mind I came with a few ideas for you as well.
And you know, we appreciate every session!
- how to put my app to appexchange;
- are certifications worth the money and time;
- 8 things every admin can do to improve user experience on their instance;
- how to start with Salesforce;
- what is the difference between Pardot and Marketing Cloud;
- some cool ideas for marketing journeys;
- automate, automate, automate. But with which usecase can we start;
- how to jump on the CI wagon as well, what are the ways;
- are user groups worth the time spent on them;
- the one Salesforce product no one heard about but every one have a use case for;
- how to use Chatter in daily life;
- FSL aka a way how to support your people in field;
- 5 reports every instance should have;
- inside Salesforce – some great session about architecture;
- LWC or Aura components – should we even ask this question;
- way to Salesforce DX for admins and consultants;
- new Flow Builder is here, how to stopped be intimidated by it;
- next best actions, because it is cool;
- how to make life easier for admin – the best extensions here;
- everyone have a use case for Salesforce Community, what is yours;
- how to write the best tests ever;
- unmanaged, managed, unlocked, 2.0 packages and other flavors.